Tabatha is an elf, though her ears are only seen a few times. She works in Jasper's Manor as Bianca's maid and a cook for Jasper. She has a younger sister named Minerva, who lives in the elf forest, and doesn't appear in this game.
She is a very polite and hard-working girl who rarely leaves the mansion. Raguna can get a friendship glove, for taming monsters, from her by raising love points.
Tabatha has dark skin and lavender eyes that match the color of her short hair. She wears a purple maid dress.
Tabatha claims that she came to the human world was to find a husband that can act as a bridge for the humans and other species. She was born in the elf forest and tells Raguna she would like him there if they are married.
She has a sister named Minerva, who doesn't appear in the original Rune Factory game.
- Step 1: Build a lot of Monster Huts. Each level of a building Raguna have Camus construct will cost Raguna 1000 G and 100 wood. Raguna can build 7 Monster Huts, and then add onto those huts to make 2 more basements in each one. Each floor of the hut can hold 4 animals that you've befriended. You'll need to do this at least 13 times.
- Step 2: Take your Pet Gloves into the caves and capture monsters. Just let a monster beat on Raguna while Raguna continue to press the B button with the glove equipped. Once it has become your friend it'll transport to an empty space in your barn. Raguna needs at least 50 animals living on your property.
- Step 3: On a weekend day when the weather is not raining, visit Kasimir Ruins between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. You will find Tabatha around in the area. Talk to her about Raguna's large herd of friendly monsters.
- After this, Raguna can propose to Tabatha by talking to her on a holiday when she's near Kasimir Ruins.
|Loved||"Thank you very much for the [item]! I love it!"|
|Liked||"Thank you very much for the [item]! I like it!"|
|Grape, Apple, 4-Leaf Clover, Mixed Juice, Mixed Ole, Flour
If you give Tabatha a Radish, Potato, Cucumber, Cabbage, Tomato, Corn, Onion, Pumpkin, Eggplant, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Green Pepper, or Bamboo Sprout, she will say "I'm always happy to get a(n) [item] at the Harvest Festival."
6:00 a.m. - 5:50 a.m. - Jasper's Manor
10:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. - Gigant Hot Springs (Fridays)
6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Jasper's Manor
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Outside Kasimir Ruins
6:00 p.m. - 5:50 a.m. - Jasper's Manor
- Even after marriage, Tabatha won't take off her hat.
- She also makes the most appearances in the Rune Factory series, and was mentioned in Rune Factory 2 by Egan and Cecilia.
- Her elf ears are never seen in this game.
- In Tides of Destiny, she is revealed to have been the former Queen of the Elves.
- Even if Raguna rejects marrying her, she will stay at 10 FP and 10 LP, unlike any other bachelorette in the game.