Tabatha (タバサ, Tabasa) is a in Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon.
Tabatha is an elf, though her ears are only seen a few times. She's the the only elf that Raguna can marry in the game. She works as a maid in Jasper's Manor as Bianca's maid and a cook for Jasper. She has a younger sister named Minerva, who lives in the elf forest, and doesn't appear in this game.
To raise her heart points, capture monsters, and raise their friendship level. Also talk to her daily especially during events. The requirements for marriage are to have at least 50 monsters in Raguna's farm, and raise their friendship levels. To propose to her, talk to her on a holiday near Kasimir Ruins.
She is a very polite and hard-working girl who rarely leaves the mansion. Raguna can get a friendship glove, for taming monsters, from her by raising love points.
Tabatha has tanned skin and lavender eyes that matches the color of her short hair. She wears a purple maid dress.
Tabatha claims that she came to the human world was to find a husband that can act as a bridge for the humans and other species. She was born in the elf forest and tells Raguna she would like him there if they are married.
She has a sister named Minerva, who doesn't appear in the original Rune Factory game.
- Step 1: Build a lot of Monster Huts. Each level of a building Raguna have Camus construct will cost Raguna 1000 G and 100 wood. Raguna can build 7 Monster Huts, and then add onto those huts to make 2 more basements in each one. Each floor of the hut can hold 4 animals that you've befriended. You'll need to do this at least 13 times.
- Step 2: Take your Pet Gloves into the caves and capture monsters. Just let a monster beat on Raguna while Raguna continue to press the B button with the glove equipped. Once it has become your friend it'll transport to an empty space in your barn. Raguna needs at least 50 animals living on your property.
- Step 3: On a weekend day when the weather is not raining, visit Kasimir Ruins between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. You will find Tabatha around in the area. Talk to her about Raguna's large herd of friendly monsters.
- After this, Raguna can propose to Tabatha.
6:00 a.m. - 5:50 a.m. - Jasper's Manor
10:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. - Gigant Hot Springs (Fridays)
6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Jasper's Manor
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Outside Kasimir Ruins
6:00 p.m. - 5:50 a.m. - Jasper's Manor
- Even after marriage, Tabatha won't take off her hat.
- She also makes the most appearances in the Rune Factory series, but was mentioned in Rune Factory 2 by Egan and Cecilia.
- Her elf ears are never seen in this game.
- In Tides of Destiny, she is revealed to have been the former Queen of the Elves.
- ↑ I'd love you to come and see the forest... the elf forest where I was born someday.