She travels a lot and sells some items at her mother's inn. She is very money-oriented and is usually in the red. She dreams of one day running the inn.
Sakuya is a friendly, stubborn girl who wishes to be more independent. She moved to the town with her mother, Shino, from the East and took in Pia, who is like a sister to her. She is afraid of monsters, but won't let it deter her from getting what she wants. She is constantly trying to impress her mother. She works at the town's hotel/bath house. She loves eating sashimi, but has to do it in secret, along with her mother, because of Pia's love for fish. Sakuya and Pia form a slapstick duo, where Sakuya is the straightman who hit Pia, the comic, after she says something absurd.
Sakuya is a very adaptable person. She has a special ability to treat all kinds of things as profit. Despite her adaptability, she lacks luck. Eggs she touches sometimes explode.
Sakuya: Now, I'll need to check my wares for tomorrow...
Micah: What? You're opening your store even on Unity Festival?
Sakuya: I wouldn't do anything like that. I just need to be able to say what I have when someone asks.
Sakuya: This... No, I can't take it here...!
Accepting: "Okay. Where we going?(Sure)"
Declining: "I'm sorry. I'm busy right now. Maybe next time."
Remove from Party: "See ya."
Leaving Party: "Oh, I should get going. My mom's scary when you skip out on work!"
Tactic: East Fire
Sakuya always attack any foes in sight with her Exploding Eggs(Big Fire) magic. When engaging herself in direct melee combat, she would dash towards them and attacks with normals attacks, Petalchaser and even with the Exploding Eggs sparringly. She has good agility and resistance against knockbacks(comparatively with most characters). This is the result of her almost everyday life running and fleeing from monsters.</span>
Usually, it is notable that when an enemy is away from her melee range, she would casts Exploding Eggs. Afterwards, she would dash towards them and use Petalchaser. Then, she would either use Petalchaser again to perform Adazakura or she would use Silkmoon for a powerful, wide circular swing attack.
[Melee]> Yen Fire (regular attack) (2 hits)
[Melee]> Petalchaser[Delta Strike] (mostly and sparringly with Yen Fire) > [Twice] = Adazakura
[Any range]> Exploding Eggs[Big Fire] (mostly and sparringly)
Special Skill: Silkmoon/ Rangetsu-Denbu
- Sakuya, like her mother, Shino, is one tough cookie. She can operate the Longswords ultimate attack almost repeatively in between her latency. She runs towards the enemy using her Rangetsu-Denbu skill. This compensates for her lacks of Longswords rush attacks. She may uses this skill either sparringly, rapidly or barragely. This technique is used by her very frequently, especially when she is surrounded by multiple enemies(usually 3 and more).
[Melee]> Silkmoon[Longsword Ultimate Attack] (barragely) > [Twice] = Rangetsu-Denbu
- Note that Sakuya wouldn't have access for her Silkmoon/ Rangetsu-Denbu skill and wouldn't also have better morale after the Unity Festival.
- Despite just the name origin, Sakuya wears the hagoromo by her sleeves, but it seems to be stitched together. It is the common garment worn by most Shinto goddess beliefs.
- Like her mother Shino, Sakuya is actually brave and has a potent instinct.
- Sakuya, Shino, Yue, and Mei are the only noticable characters in the game that wear Japanese-style clothing.
- She seems envious of her mother because when she smiles no one can turn her away
- Sakuya seems to want to to make the Sharance Tree as a tourist attraction.
- Sakuya is afraid of monsters, but this vision changed drastically after finding out Micah's secret.
- Sakuya, along with Kuruna, are the only two marriagable heroines whose entire requests cannot be completed until after Unity Festival.