- Rune Factory: Frontier. This article is about marriage in
You must have a 2nd floor extension (a.k.a. Bedroom). You can get the extension from Kross. It costs 900 Wood and 75,000 G.
You can buy Large Bed from Lute on Holidays and Festivals. It costs 20,000 G.
In order to obtain the recipe for wedding bouquet, get a bachelorette to 10 LP (gauge must be complete) then talk to Stella. She'll give you a book titled "Happiness 101". Ingredients are: Baleen, Blue Rose, Green Grass, Pink Cat, Toy Herb, and Moondrop Flower.
You need a level 3 Crafting Table and you need to be at least level 20.
- Make sure all heart events of the chosen bachelorette is completed. Raise her LP is still 10 or even max.
- Ask a bachelorette on a date. (Date is avaliable once in every season)
- When the time is right to give the Wedding Bouquet, Raguna will confess his feeling to the bachelorette.
- If the player loses the White Rose or sold it, it can be obtained again from Ganesha after a successful date.
- In order to marry Iris, you must complete the Main Storyline and have them move into Trampoli. The same applies to Mist, because her last heart event is related to the last part of the main storyline
- After the player has married a bachelorette, the title screen (Rune Factory: Frontier) will voice by the married bachelorette.
- Strangely enough, even the player is married, the game is still enable them to date all the other bachelorettes who are not married to each other.