The pharmacy is one of the crafting areas. It is used in brewing medicine and other chemicals like Greenifiers.
To create medicine, the second floor of the Sharance Tree must be unlocked by clearing the Privera Forest dungeon and traveling to the Univir Settlement.. Once the second floor grows in, Marjorie or Marian will offer to build a Pharmacy for 2000G and 40 wood. To obtain recipes in-game, one must eat Medicine Bread. These can be bought from Blaise for 160G each. They can also be bought as one of the random items from Yue at the upper floor of the inn when she's there.
- As with all recipes, prior knowledge of the recipe is not necessary in order to actually craft. However, until the recipe is acquired (either by eating Recipe Bread or by successfully crafting the item), the % chance of successfully crafting is unknown, although it can be calculated.
- Micah can make recipes up to 9 levels above his skill level, but they will have a 10% chance of succeeding. For example, in order to craft a Lvl 40 item, Lvl 31 is the minimum mixing skill level required. Experimentation may lead to consecutive failures if Micah's mixing level is too low.
- Unlike cooking, raw materials won't be lost upon failure. As an advantage, mixing skills can be levelled up by repeatedly attempting to create something of a higher level, and EXP can still be gained despite failing, as long as RP doesn't run out.
Higher skill levels can increase the level of the recipes created.
- Less then required skill level = Potion Level Increase by 0
- 100% Success rate = Potion Level Increase by 1
- 100% Success rate + 72 to 75 Skill LV = Potion Level Increase by 2
- 100% Success rate + 76 to 79 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 3
- 100% Success rate + 80 to 83 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 4
- 100% Success rate + 84 to 87 Skill LV = Potion Level Increase by 5
- 100% Success rate + 88 to 91 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 6
- 100% Success rate + 92 to 95 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 7
- 100% Success rate + 96 to 99 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 8
*Some of this data is from the Japanese version of the game and may be inaccurate. Please mark any mistakes found.
- If Micah is making the Levelizer Level 98 which uses only a single Four-leaf Clover, when making about(14-30) Levelizers, there is a glitch which the Material Box (requirement box) which crosses all Four-leaf Clover related medicines. Oddly, Micah can still keep making more Levelizer if they have more Four-leaf Clovers. The glitch will be gone after the player makes another Levelizer. Results may vary.