Sorry for the late reply. I have been pretty busy with real life stuff.
1. Haven't played it, but it seems like a good game based on reviews.
2. I've heard about it but I haven't played it.
3. You need to balance your hidden law and chaos points. Iirc, if it's within -8 to 8, you'll get Neutral ending. Neutral endings tend to be hardest to get in SMT. You may consult a guide here if you don't want to manually calculate the points like I did (I did slightly different than what the guide said so I had to recalculate).
4. Not until Persona 5 came out, at least. I personally want Devil Survivor 3 more, but I'll get SMT V if i comes first.
5. Waiting for the third edition which bundles both stories and 3rd episode because I don't like having the other halves of the game as DLCs (they take a huge space on memory). I might be getting the Japanese version just because I have a feeling English version will censor a lot of things just like they did with FE:A, but we'll see.
6. I'd suggest getting both if you want to experience the full story.
7. I like having different kinds of characters and sexual orientation is one of character-defining features. As long as they don't make every character bisexual, I don't mind it.
8. Hershel Layton, Jean Descole, Celeste, Zacharias Barnham.
9. Miles Edgeworth, Athena Cykes, Godot, Simon Blackquill, The Judge
10. I like Monokuma better, so Monokuma. He's also more dangerous.
11. Yes. The cast is different, but they are stil in the same universe and timeline so everything that happens in one game is indirectly related to the other game, and so on.
12 It's a good game and definitely an improvement in terms of plot and gameplay mechanic, except the soundtracks. I love the first game's sountracks a lot because I'm a fan of Revo (the composer)
14. Well, if you had fun playing the first one, might as well getting the sequel.
15. Edea and Ringabel. I also like Alternis Dim (I know his identity, but I treat him as separate character) and Victoria.
16. What makes you think that?
17. I hope so, considering the other two games are on Vita.
18. Not sure, but I think people who liked the previous two games will enjoy this one as well.
19. Haven't played it and will be waiting for the English version as well. I'm not a big fan of the 3rd person shooter gameplay though, but I can deal with it.
20. Not fun because they would've killed other characters and cannibalize them. Too OP.
21. More or less the same, except they murder each other and the blood will be pink.
22. I personally want the setting to be in the whole world, not only Japan, but might be hard to implement.
Hi, sorry for late resopnse. I'm very busy this week and the week after. You asked so many questions - how do you come up with so many questions? Hahaa. Anyway...
1 & 2. Well, I don't think so, but she isn't completely innocent either. I think it depends how yiu define "evil". From normal person perspective, what Saya and Fuminori done have steppe dthe boundaries, but I can't eally blame them for doing whatever they did if I look from their (Fuminori and Saya's) perspective.
3. i guess he'd be proud...and confused as well, haha. I don't think he ever sees Ctulhu or any creature he made as beautiful.
4. Koji. I think he's the one who got changed the most if you take the third ending. Losing all your friends and have your loved one eaten by your friend will drive people insane.
5. Fuminori...perhaps. He got an axe, and Kizami only got a knife. But, really, it depends on how you use it, though. Killing a person with a knife is faster than killing people with an axe.... Why are we talking about killing people?
6. She's alive.
7. I don't know. Saya's true form drove many people insane, and I guess Satsuki would be too if she were to see her in her human form. But if you're talking about her monster form, that's another story.
8. They both sound rather melancholic, but the one from CP has high-pitched noise in it? The middle part of the songs are different, but they sound quite similar other than that.
9. Never heard about her. Maybe it's the hair?
10. That her kind would be merciless - killing and devouring people when they see them? Saya, in comparison, is mischievous and innocent in a sense.
11. You can buy it online, and for somethng less than 30 bucks, it's pretty cheap. A new 3DS game cost more.
12. I'd love this, personally. Way to ruin my image of Pikachu with tentacled abomination.
13. HAHAHAH, NOPE. She might wish that she and Fuminori could end up like in one of those romance novels though.
14. I don't know. Is it ever mentioned what year they are in? I don't remember.
15. Blood...or slimes (eww). Or anything liquid other than water. Or maybe it's filthy water (and you thought it was a bath..)
16. I don't think so. The existence of Saya and other creatures like her is not supposed to be something known to the mankind, so I doubt there are books about them.
17. I don't think so? After regaining his normal sense, I think he can live normal live, though not back to what he used to have before with his friends.
18. Tbh, I find Ogai is nothing other than for-plot only character. She's fine living with Fuminori without him. She'll be sad, but not like she had lost something really important. I think Fuminori is more important to Saya.
20. You mean the gore wall full of innards? I can see that. Maybe Blood Drive is partly inspired by Saya no Uta.
21. Well, Japan seems to have a strange obsession with youth, so they try to make their characters as young looking as possible.
I was very busy yesterday, so I apologize. Anyway, I won't be answering all your questions because I don't know the answers. Most of your questions asked me to predict something that have yet to happen in the series and I can't tell the future. That being said, your questions can be asnwered by playing the games and notice the details there. Maybe you should try playing them yourself if you're really interested in the series since spoiling everything ruin the fun of figuring out things by your own. People keep coming back to CP because of its story, and you won't feel the "thrill and suspense of what's coming next" if you spoiled everything to yourself.
2. Wow, slow down. Dead Patient isn't even finished yet.
5. They're making it right now, so it's possible.
6. HUGE SPOILER ALERT:
Tomb of Maltuva is conducting experiment on human bodies. Satsuki is a member of the organization and possibly is one of the results of the said experiment. Details are unknown at this point, but it probably has something to do with Ghost Therapy mentioned in the first game (and mentioned again in Blood Drive). This might be elaborated further in Dead Patient.
1. If you ask me, then my answer would be yes. But that depends on your taste of what's "good" games, though. Corpse Party is mainly visual novels, meaning the main selling point is its story and you'll spend lots of time reading. If you're looking for a game as in "gameplay," then Repeated Fear, Blood Drive, and Dead Patient are good because of them being visual novels/RPGs. Book of Shadows is visual novels with point & click, while 2U is pure visual novel.
However, the drawback is that you still have to play the game in order to understand what's going on since it's easy to get lost. The order would be: Repeated Fear, Book of Shadows, 2U, Blood Drive, then Dead Patient.
2. I don't know much about Transformers Kiss Player, and after Googling that up, it was one of strangest thing I've seen.
3. Vita can play PSP games, so if you want to play all four (three since 2U is probably will never be localized), you may want to invest in one. You can wait for the 3DS version too if you want; it's up to you.
Alternatively, Repeated Fear has iOS version in English. If you have an iPhone, you may want to get that. Check the app store and you should find one. The iOS version of Book of Shadows (the sequel) is still in Japanese though.
4. If Repeated Fear 3DS proves to be successful, then chances for the sequels to be ported to 3DS will be higher.
5. Corpse Party has always been digital release, but that was because PSP was dying in US and Europe when XSEED released Corpse Party here, while PSP itself was still popular in Japan that time.
Now that XSEED working on newer platform like Vita and 3DS, physical release sound plausible. Personally I want physical copies myself.
6 & 7. I doubt it. Corpse Party is a niche title so chance is pretty slim. But it would be awesome if it ever gets one *praying for it to happen*
8. It's not known at this point since we have only limited information about it, but I think they would be the map, menu, inventory, etc.
9. Yes. It has been confirmed via 5pb's Twitter.
10. No, I don't think so. Corpse Party uses binaural audio technology to create 3D effect (hence why Corpse Party games are best played with earphone on). This requires special recording microphone and studio, and this is extremely costly to replicate in US and Europe.
11. I can't see the images since it said I'm denied permission to view them. But I pretty much know what you're talking about. It will be a big Blood Drive spoiler, though. Are you sure you don't want to discover it yourself by playing the game?
12. Tomb of Maltuva is a secret organization that is trying to get their hand on Book of Shadows. Based on this, you can infer that they are up to no good.
13. Maybe yes? Maybe no? Who knows?
14. They surely have some similarities. Maybe they inspire each other? But Misao is more focused on jump scares, while Corpse Party is more like a psychological horror.
15. I'm not sure since they are technically the same characters anyway, except maybe Yoshiki who had a huge personality change, and more sexualized Naomi.
16. As in PC-98 or Blood Covered? Either way, it would be M.
17 & 18. Considering Dead Patient takes place in the same universe, then there's a chance of them appearing again - but not as main characters. Same thing goes with Ayumi and Yoshiki. Their "story" ends with Blood Drive. Now it's the turn of new characters to take their spots as main characters. The whereabouts of Satoshi and others in Dead Patient is not known yet. Guess we need to wait for later chapters of Dead Patient.
19. Ayumi is internally happy since she is able to accomplish things she is meant to do, even if it comes with a price.
20. What you call Heavenly Host is actually Nehan, so Nehan is the place where Heavenly Host is.
21. Nehan will be released from Ayumi's body.
22. It probably has something to do with the pictures you linked me ;)
FYI, one of the extra chapters in Blood Drive is titled Satsuki's Heart, so the idea for the abandoned game is reused/recycled in Blood Drive. That extra chapter explains who Satsuki is and how she becomes the way she is.
23. It will never end. Just like they keep making new Silent Hill and Resident Evil, new Corpse Party will be made.
24. It's up to Nintendo, really. The fact that they are allowing Corpse Party on 3DS mean they slowly become more open to games that are less family friendly, so it might be possible.