- "A warm-hearted married couple who together run the Tiny Bandage Clinic in the housing area. Jones works as the town doctor with an unusually strong fear of blood, and Nancy works as his iron-willed nurse. The two are paired together in everyone's minds, as one is rarely seen without the other, and neither have any qualms with public displays of affection."
- ―Jones & Nancy, Website Description
Jones is generally a calm, sensible, and gentle man until he sees blood. His hemophobia has led him to practice treating bleeding wounds with his eyes closed, at which he is now shockingly an expert. However, as diligent as Jones is in his job, he tells the protagonist that if the town no longer required a doctor, he would have no problem with searching for a new career.
Jones has pale skin, messy gray hair adorned by a head mirror, and turquoise eyes beneath his glasses. He wears a doctor's outfit.
Jones mentions that he had a dream of becoming a farmer when he was a young, but he was better suited to being a doctor. He and his wife, Nancy, both take in Dolce when she is released from her Guardian status.
- Main article: Town Events (RF4)
Jones is Nancy's husband. They are both so in love with each other that others around them could easily mistake them for newlyweds, and the elderly in town are often uncomfortable with how openly romantic the couple can be. He adores his wife's energy and hard-working nature, and her happiness is tantamount to his own.
Jones and Nancy do not yet have any biological children; Nancy mentions that they haven't decided when to start a family yet. However, when Dolce and Pico move in with them after being saved by Lest or Frey, they become their adopted daughters. Jones isn't as vocal as Nancy in expressing affection for them, but he loves the girls just as much and cares for them in his own quiet way.
|Loved||"That Fried Rice looks tasty. Oh? It's for me? Why thank you. I love this dish, you know."|
"Oh, some Fried Rice? Thank you. This is a favorite of mine, you know. I learned to love it after Nancy made some for me."
"Oh, some [Item]. And I may have it? Why thank you. I like Eastern foods quite a bit. Dishes like sashimi are light and easy to eat."
"Thank you. This looks like some very tasty Flan. Sweets are an effective pick-me-up when you are feeling mentally tired. That's an excuse I use often when I feel the urge to snack on some."
"Oh, thank you for the [Item]. I think I'll put it in the vase Dolce gave to me as a present. I'm sure Pico will love it. I can't wait to show it to her."
|Moondrop Flower, Ultra Moondrop Flower, Trout Sashimi, Miso Eggplant, Tempura, Salted Masu Trout, Grilled S.Flounder, Udon, Tempura Udon, Grilled Miso, Flan|
|Neutral||[Item]? Why thank you.|
Oh, why thank you.
Thank you very much.
＠アイテム９＠ for me? Why thank you.
|Curry Udon, Tempura Bowl|
...This is garbage, I see. Please throw it into a trash bin. Filth can cause illness, after all.
I-is this...blood?! O-oh...it's just [Item]. Ha ha...whew. I-I'm all right.
|Failed Dish, Disastrous Dish, Tomato Juice, Ketchup, Scrap Metal, Devil Blood, Can, Boot, Rare Can, Rock, Branch|
Jones is normally found at Little Bandage Clinic with his wife.
- Jones and Arthur share the same English voice actor.
- He and Nancy are the third couple in the series after Sabrina and Neumann from Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, as well as Rita and Turner in Rune Factory: Frontier.
- If the player gives him a Moondrop, Jones will mention Dolce and Pico even if they hadn't been unlocked.