This page is about Crafting. For Cooking, see the Cooking page.
How to Craft
Crafting is not possible in the first generation. In the second generation, there are three requirements to unlock it:
- Expand the School. Do this by talking to Byron while he's in Mayor's House 1F. It will cost 10,000 G and 100 Wood, and can be used the next day.
- Purchase Fixtures. Do this by talking to Yue on a Monday and selecting "I'd like a bargain." There are three fixtures in total:
- The Forge costs 10,000 G and can be used the next day. The Forge is used to craft and upgrade weapons, accessories, and tools.
- The Pharmacy costs 3,000 G and can be used the next day. Potions and status-healing items can be crafted with this.
- The Kitchen is available in two sizes, and enables cooking.
- The Small Kitchen costs 1,000 G and has room for the Knife, Frying Pan, and Pot upgrades.
- The Large Kitchen costs 5,000 G and can fit the Knife, Frying Pan, Pot, Mixer, Oven, and Steamer. You do not need to have the Small Kitchen first, you can go straight to the Large Kitchen if you want.
- Learn a Recipe. You can learn Cooking, Accessory, and Pharmacy recipes from Mana between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM on weekdays. You can learn Forging recipes by taking a class from Barrett between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM any weekday.
- Approach the Fixture. Interact with the appropriate feature in the Workshop to craft your new recipe. Place all necessary ingredients in the workspace, and confirm. Note that you can check your recipes by switching tabs. Note also that any recipe whose Level is above yours, it will fail. For instance, if your Forging level is 5, and you attempt a level 25 recipe at the Forge, it will fail. But if the recipe's level is 5 or less, you will succeed automatically.