He manages his farm shop in the middle of Kardia Village. He is Edward's son. He only sells Feed and S. Milk, but he also will manufacture the monsters huts for your farm. If you pay him 1000 G and have 100 pieces of Wood, Camus will make a new hut instantly appear. Edward is Camus' father, and the doctor is always trying to convince his son that the his dreams of the big city aren't going to pan out. He dreams of one day being able to leave town to live his own life in the city or the Sechs Empire, and intends to take Melody with him.
Camus resents his father and wants to leave town. He doesn't understand why he likes the countryside so much.
- Warrior Cert.
Hey, I was just thinking I'd like a(n) ____! Thanks!
- Protein, Lobster Sashimi, Curry Bread, Gyoza, Grape Liqueur, Glazed Potato, Tempura Bowl, Tomato Juice, Milk (all)
A(n) _____... Not one of my favourites, but if you insist, I'll take it.
- Baked Riceball, Orange Juice, Fried Eggs, Salted Salmon, Salad, Rice, Chocolate, Wine, Flour, Oil, Curry Powder, Rice Dumplings,
- Camus seems to harbor feelings for Melody, however, it is unknown (and unlikely) if she returns them.
- Although he is not present physically in Rune Factory: Frontier, Camus is one of the few characters from the first game that makes a cameo via the mail system. Unsurprisingly, he sends mail to Melody.
- He has the same birthday as Aden from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.
- ↑ I want to experience the city life. Maybe I'll go to the Sech Empire.